Thursday, October 13, 2011

Elle Cosimano: DEAD BLUE


I grew up in the Washington DC suburbs, the daughter of a prison warden and an elementary school teacher who rides a Harley. I majored in Psychology at St Mary’s College of Maryland, and set aside a successful real-estate career to pursue writing. Sometimes I write in a tree house overlooking the Caribbean Sea. The rest of the time, I find inspiration with my husband and two young sons near our home in rural Virginia. My debut YA thriller, DEAD BLUE, will release in Fall 2013 from Dial/Penguin Books for Young Readers.
About DEAD BLUE: A thrill-ride of a novel, in which a math-whiz from a trailer park discovers she’s the only student capable of unraveling complex clues left by a serial killer who’s systematically getting rid of her classmates.
Favorite Superstition: I'm not generally a superstitious person, but I do light candles. And I've been known to make wishes on eyelashes, clovers and stars.
You can find me at my Blog, Twitter, and Facebook. I'm also a regular contributor at Ink & Angst.

No comments:

Post a Comment