Friday, November 23, 2012

The VERY first novel I ever wrote. In my dad's tax ledger.

Today I'll be giving you guys a very special reading from the VERY first "novel" I ever wrote (*ahem* the term is used very loosely.) So go ahead and give it a watch!




Note: Some of the images (actually most of them) got blurred because of the camera's focus setting. I've included them below.


A very holy wolf.


White Wolf + Gray Wolf = true love!

Dr. Vgosten and the power which can do ANYTHING!

White Wolf gazing upon the (rather pink) city of China.

Like I said in the video, if you want to hear more about White Wolf's Evetchers (ie. books 2 and 3 and 4, etc), comment below and let me know!

-

When she’s not writing and drifting around the globe, Ryan Graudin enjoys hunting through thrift stores and taking pictures of her native Charleston, SC. Her novel ALL THAT GLOWS, the story of a Faery who falls in love with the prince she’s forced to guard, is due out with HarperTeen in 2013. You can learn about all of these things and more at http://ryangraudin.blogspot.com. You can also follow her on Twitter at @ryangraudin

4 comments:

  1. Um, thank you for this. I needed this today. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! You're welcome, Kelsey! I'm glad you enjoyed my elementary imaginations. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Emma! It was so much fun going back to read old stuff!

      Delete