Friday, March 15, 2013

BRIANNA ON THE BRINK Release Day!

My debut contemporary young adult novel, BRIANNA ON THE BRINK, releases today, and I am totally psyched (and a little teary) at the thought of my bookbaby being sent out to find its way in the world. Even Brianna herself looks ready to take flight, am I right?

 
Copies have been popping up in the wild already this week, so you can likely find BRIANNA ON THE BRINK in your local bookstore. If you don’t see it on the shelves, please consider ordering it from them. Here are some links for purchasing your copy online, too!





Finally, a huge thank you and many hugs go out to my agent, Stacey Glick, editor Sylvie Frank and everyone at my wonderful publisher, Holiday House. You guys are the BEST.
 
<3

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Nicole! Hope you enjoy every minute of this awesome experience. :)

    ReplyDelete