Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Debut Dabbles Vlog with J.R. Johansson

I've been vlogging quite a bit the last few weeks and have been trying out a new series on what happens in the life of a debut author during the few weeks before the launch of their first book.

Today I'm posting the check in for 2.5 weeks out, because that's where I'm at...and I'm choosing not to panic about it. Do not make me change my mind...

So here is my debut author report from 2.5 weeks out. It includes discussing getting my author copies and a sneak peek at a special giveaway I'm getting ready for my upcoming launch party!



Aiming books = much harder than one might think...

So that's what I'm doing. What are you dabbling in this week? :)

____________________________________

J.R. Johansson loves reading, playing board games and sitting in her hot tub. Her dream is that someday she can do all three at the same time. She is a YA thriller author published with Flux and FSG/Macmillan. She's represented by Kathleen Rushall of Marsal Lyon Literary Agency. Her debut novel, INSOMNIA, is due to be released in June 10, 2013. You can find her on twittergoodreads, her website, or her personal blog.

2 comments: